To open a trading account with SwissFutureFX, you need to provide some documents confirming your identity and place of residence (these documents are required by the government regulations).
Submitted data will be verified as soon as possible, and your account will be activated.
The safety of your personal data is crucial for us.
Your information is securely encrypted and protected.
To verify the account, please provide:
1. Documents, approving the client’s identity:
- photo of a valid driving license (the front and the back sides);
- residence permit or Foreigner Registration Card (the front and the back sides);
- photo of a valid civil passport (the two-page spread with the photo) or an identity card (the front and the back sides).
2. Documents, confirming the client’s place of residence:
- photo of your utility bills (electricity, phone, gas, etc.) over the past three months;
- photo of the bank statement, or any other official document, confirming your address valid over the past three months.
All the documents must be submitted in the form of a high-resolution photo in good quality.